Regardless of the day or hour, the qualified staff at Hughes Funeral Home and Crematory is always prepared to respond to your needs quickly and competently. Don’t hesitate to call - 251-621-5890. We are here to help.
What should I bring to the Arrangement conference?
- A Picture of your loved one
- Personal Information
- Full Name
- Social Security Number
- Birth Date
- Parents Names (including Mother’s Maiden Name)
- Military Discharge Papers (for Veterans)
- Questions – we are here to answer any question you might have
What happens during the arrangement process?
You will meet with our Licensed Funeral Director to discuss and
arrange all details relating to the Final Services of your loved one.
This person will oversee all details for the funeral service ranging from traditional burial to the contemporary.
- Deciding on Final Deposition-Burial or Cremation
- Confirming Funeral Service times
- Selecting/Confirming Clergy for the Service
- Placement of the Obituary Notice in Local and Out-of-Town Papers
- Confirming Information with the selected Cemetery
- Arranging Military Honors (if applicable)
- Assisting in selection of all needed Funeral Merchandise